Erectile dysfunction victims encounter unwanted loss of intimacy. Erectile dysfunction or male impotence is diagnosed when a man is unable to achieve a full, lasting erection for sexual activities. Estimators have tallied that about one in every ten men suffer from erectile dysfunction and that the problem is not normal for a man to go through at any age.
A proper erection takes place when the nerves to the penis function correctly, proper blood circulation to the erectile organ is achieved and there is an inducement or motivation from the brain to stimulate action. Nutrition, insalubrious habits, and tension have been linked to erectile dysfunction and can have a negative impact on your sexual health. Read on to discover the best natural home remedies for erectile dysfunction.
- Consume a diet rich in unprocessed, unrefined foods such as fruits, vegetables, whole grains and olive oil. Fruits including berries are particularly recommended for those with erectile dysfunction. Flavonoids, also referred to as plant-pigment cells, provide the body with vascular support.
- Avoid or steer clear from foods and beverages with high sugar content. Avoid dairy products, fried foods and caffeine beverages, as these are not recommended sources of energy for erectile dysfunction sufferers. Reduce or limit your daily alcohol consumption to drastically improve the blood circulation to the erectile organ, resulting in a fuller erection. It is among the best home remedies for erectile dysfunction.
- Keep the body hydrated daily by drinking fifty percent of your current body weight in ounces of water. Water absorbs toxins and enhances blood flow throughout the body.
- Make use of vitamin supplement. Consume six hundred to three thousand milligram of inositol hexaniacinate daily followed by an 8 ounces glass of water. Inositol hexaniacinate, a vitamin B3 supplement, is always used to create sex hormones and naturally reduce or lower your cholesterol. High cholesterol can shield the arteries going to the erectile organ and restrict blood flow.
- Exercise regularly, at least four times weekly for thirty minutes. Exercising can do wonders for your overall health and sexual health. Choose a cardio exercise such as walking, jogging, cycling or swimming to boost your heart rate.
- Try to relax before intimacy. If the body and mind have the feelings of anxiousness or fatigue before sexual act, your overall performance and erection will suffer. An erection must have proper blood flow and the mind must be in a comprehensive state to process feelings of arousal to attain an erection. Reduce anxiousness and maintain proper sleeping patterns in your life to greatly increase or improve your sex life.