This article contains affiliate links. If you buy through it, we may earn a commission.
New companies are stepping up to be the next big thing in the ED and male enhancement industry. One of them is BlueChew, which is a Chicago based telemedicine company focused on erectile dysfunction treatments.
Here’s our full BlueChew review to help you make an informed decision and answer the ultimate question: Is BlueChew worth it?
- What Is BlueChew? Important Facts Concerning BlueChew
- Does BlueChew Work? Our Team Gives BlueChew A Test Run. Real Experiment!
- Our Reviewers’ Stories
- Our Reviewers’ Testimonials After The Test
- Conclusion: BlueChew Works
- Some Other Customer Reviews (Reddit, Facebook, Forums)
- Ordering – Is BlueChew Easy To Order?
- How To Order BlueChew?
- Delivery – How Fast Is BlueChew’s Shipping?
- Pricing – How Much Does BlueChew Cost?
- BlueChew Plans
- BlueChew Free Trial Samples + Promo Code
- Is BlueChew Available In A Single Dose Format?
- What BlueChew Plan Should I Take?
- BlueChew Ingredients. How Does The BlueChew Pill Work?
- What Is The Difference Between Sildenafil, Tadalafil and Vardenafil?
- What Are The Side Effects?
- Is BlueChew Legit?
- Final Review. Should You Try BlueChew?
- The Main Pros of BlueChew
- Any Cons?
- Overall BlueChew Review
- BlueChew FAQ
What Is BlueChew? Important Facts Concerning BlueChew
Before we dive any deeper, it’s important to know what exactly BlueChew is. BlueChew is an online service dedicated to bringing prescription treatments for men who can not or do not want to take pills and want to have more confidence in bed.
They offer access to Sildenafil, Tadalafil and Vardenafil tablets (the same active ingredients found in Viagra, Cialis and Levitra). These ingredients are FDA approved for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. Decades of commercial use has proven their efficiency at boosting blood flow and helping men obtain long-lasting erections almost effortlessly.
What makes BlueChew different from Viagra, Cialis and Levitra is that it comes in a chewable form.
Sounds good, doesn’t it?
Does BlueChew Work? Our Team Gives BlueChew A Test Run. Real Experiment!
Lately, we’ve been hearing so many good things about BlueChew that we’ve decided to try the product for ourselves. We proceeded to ask around our office for volunteers and two of our male workers came forward saying they’d been experiencing erectile dysfunction symptoms. Both men had tried Viagra and Cialis on numerous occasions in the past, but in both cases the results were not as expected. They were ready for something different.
Our Reviewers’ Stories
Here are the stories of two of our reviewers, Jeff and John:
Jeff, 51, had been struggling with ED for nearly a decade. He’d spent thousands of dollars visiting countless doctors, buying Viagra, Cialis, Levitra and other conventional ED pills, all to no avail. After many years battling erectile dysfunction, unable to satisfy his wife, it appears his marriage was nearly ruined.
John, who’s only 31, had a difficult time accepting the reality staring him straight in the face. How could he be having erectile dysfunction symptoms at such a young age? What John didn’t know was that ED could affect men both young and old.
Our team got to try both their Sildenafil and Tadalafil options using, which gives a 1 month FOR FREE (so you can order the small package and only pay shipping, which is a really good deal).
Our Reviewers’ Testimonials After The Test
So let’s hear what Jeff and John can say about BlueChew after our “test drive”:
This stuff really works. I don’t know how they do it, but these tablets get the job done, much better than Viagra. After just three weeks of trying BlueChew tablets I feel completely rejuvenated, almost like a new man. I can now achieve erections effortlessly when needed. Needless to say, my wife is enormously grateful and is begging me to make a second order!
My experience is that I liked BlueChew better than both Viagra and Cialis. I just popped it in my mouth, chewed it and 20 minutes later, I was ready to go. I definitely had more sex drive by taking BlueChew that I would with Viagra or Cialis and also another thing that I had experienced was it that I didn’t have an headache later. Trying BlueChew was the best thing I ever did!
Conclusion: BlueChew Works
After our little experiment, we can safely say that BlueChew works for most men. Now, this is not something we really had doubts about because Sildenafil, Tadalafil and Vardenafil have been tested by millions over the years. The part we were really interested in was that it was chewable. No one in our team had ever tested “chewable sildenafil” before.
So how was it?
First, as far as taste goes, the tablets don’t taste that much. Good to know : The Vardenafil option is mint-flavored. Once you start chewing on them they dissolve after a couple bites. We all thought that was better than taking pills.
I mean, who ever said swallowing pills was nice?
Some Other Customer Reviews (Reddit, Facebook, Forums)
There are a lot of positive reviews that you can find online. You’ll find it on Reddit, forums, blogs and on social media. A lot of these reviews share how quickly these tablets take effect. Some of them also have written about how BlueChew helped save their relationship.
Here are a few screenshots that I got from their facebook page.
Ordering – Is BlueChew Easy To Order?
So ordering BlueChew was pretty simple on their website and that’s the beauty of telehealth. With their technology, you can get an online prescription without ever having to visit a doctor in person.
Yes, you NEED to have a prescription for this type of product, but getting is a part of the process on their website. If you are looking to buy Sildenafil, Tadalafil or Vardenafil online without a prescription, chances are you’ll be buying fake Viagra, Cialis or Levitra pills that could potentially be dangerous for your health.
How To Order BlueChew?
Firstly follow the link with yourand choose the plan. Once your choice is made and you select a plan, you’ll get to this login page where you can start creating your account in 2 steps.
- The first step only requires your email, a password and the state you live in. (We learned afterwards that this is because BlueChew is only available in certain states due to online prescription regulations. Refer to our FAQ below to see if yours is served.)
- The second step is a simple medical form with mostly yes/no questions to confirm you can take sildenafil, tadalafil or vardenafil. This was easy to fill out and they didn’t ask any questions that might make you feel uncomfortable.
- Right after, you’ll get to the checkout page. This is where we used we mentioned before to get a free BlueChew trial.
From start to finish, it took us about 5 minutes to complete the whole process.
Delivery – How Fast Is BlueChew’s Shipping?
After filling the form, we received an email to confirm we were approved and the BlueChew package was delivered 2 days after.
So for those of you who were asking: Is BlueChew delivery fast? Yes, it is.
The delivery is completely discreet. You don’t have to worry about the package screaming “PENIS PILLS” on it.
The content of the package is very basic :
- a welcome card
- a safety information pamphlet
- a white pouch (inside of which the ed meds are individually wrapped)
We thought having it in a pouch was a nice touch, it makes it look less like dick pills or medicine, so you can carry it around without having to feel weird about it.
Pricing – How Much Does BlueChew Cost?
There are 4 different plans available for each ingredient. These plans start out with the Active option, which costs just $20 a month or EVEN FREE with thewe used.
Next up is the Busy option, which will set you back $30 a month, while the Popular option costs $50 a month. There’s also a fourth and final option for those who can afford it called the Pro plan. This costs $90 a month. For these three plansgives a 20$ OFF discount.
These prices are really not bad at all, especially when compared with competitors.
BlueChew Free Trial Samples + Promo Code
One of the best things about BlueChew is that there’s a free trial available, which isn’t something you can say about a lot of ED pills online. The BlueChew free trial lasts for 30 days and you have to useto access it.
So If you want to try it don’t pay for the first month, use the coupon code to try free samples.
Is BlueChew Available In A Single Dose Format?
Sadly, the answer is no.
To order, you have to pay a monthly subscription. The good thing is that you can pause it anytime and restart your subscription whenever you want, without having to go through the approval steps all over again.
What BlueChew Plan Should I Take?
For those of you asking What BlueChew plan should I take?, our team concluded that most people should go with at least the “Busy” plan or bigger. We found that if you are having sex once a week or more, the smaller package won’t be enough for you.
BlueChew Ingredients. How Does The BlueChew Pill Work?
A BlueChew review isn’t worth much if it doesn’t cover the core ingredients, so let’s do that now.
What Is The Difference Between Sildenafil, Tadalafil and Vardenafil?
There are three active ingredients in the pills – Sildenafil, Tadalafil and Vardenafil – and they’re all FDA approved.
When you checkout you can pick one or the others. Sildenafil is the active ingredient in Viagra and Vardenafil is the active ingredient in Levitra; it’s what makes the blood flow to your penis more reliable. And it’s this reliable blood flow that makes your erection harder. Also, Sildenafil and Vardenafil make sure that the blood that makes its way to your penis to get you hard stays there long enough to ensure you’re able to pleasure your partner for longer.
Because they only stays in your system for 4-6 hours, you’ll need to take it 30 minutes before you plan to have sex. Any longer and you might miss your chance. For this reason, it’s ideal for guys who are going on a date and think there’s a chance they’ll be having sex that night.
Tadalafil, meanwhile, is the active ingredient in Cialis, and it stays in your bloodstream for as long as 24-36 hours. If you want to last even longer, this is the one to go for. You should also take it if you think you and your partner might have sex that day, but you’re not sure.
What Are The Side Effects?
What are some common side effects of Sildenafil, Tadalafil and Vardenafil?
Some side effects include:
- upset stomach or heartburn
- stuffy or runny nose
- muscle pain or back pain.
Everyone responds differently to different medications so we suggest talking with your doctor if you have any concerns about a BlueChew prescription medicine and the effect it could have on your past/current health or medical conditions.
Is BlueChew Legit?
Yes. It is a legal company in the US that operates in many States and it is legal. BlueChew physicians are licensed to prescribe medicine and treat patients in all the states they serve. You can read the terms of service on the official website.
Moreover, it’s safe to say that BlueChew appears to be the kind of ethical company that’s really looking out for men. BlueChew knows that many of us men don’t like going to the doctors about anything, let alone something as embarrassing as erectile dysfunction. Everything is super discreet and designed to take the pressure (and anxiety) off.
Final Review. Should You Try BlueChew?
The Main Pros of BlueChew
- BLUECHEW WORKS – Unlike a lot of ED pills online that promise a lot but deliver very little, BlueChew actually works for most men. All that matters with an ED pill is that it gets your erection hard and firm – and keeps it like that for a good while
- BLUECHEW PILLS ARE CONVENIENT – What I liked best about the BlueChew tablets was how convenient they were. They’re all individually wrapped and you can take them whenever and wherever you want. Wanna take them on vacation with you and pop them in the hotel? It’s easy to do that. In fact, you can even chew on one just after you’ve eaten your meal
- BLUECHEW IS SAFE – With all the treatments being prescribed by licensed physicians, you can be 100% sure that BlueChew is safe. As long as you keep your medical professional in the loop regarding any medications you’re on, and as long as you stick to your dosage, there’s no reason you should experience any side effects
- BLUECHEW IS DISCRETE – The packaging is very discreet. In fact, the box isn’t even labeled, so you won’t have to worry that any house visitors will suspect what you’re taking, or that you’ve got erectile dysfunction
- – Not every ED company gives you free trial samples, so I think it’s pretty rad that BlueChew does this. to get a free trial.
- MANY DIFFERENT PLANS AVAILABLE. The plans are Sildenafil, Tadalafil or Vardenafil based and you can choose from 4 different quantities and dosages.
There isn’t really much bad to say about BlueChew. Here are some points.
- BlueChew isn’t available in a single dose format, you have to pay a monthly subscription. At the same time, you’ll be hard pushed to find a good ED pill online that isn’t subscription based. Moreover, you can pause it anytime and restart your subscription whenever you want.
- Naturally, you might have some concerns about any possible side effects. Possible side effects do include nausea, headaches and back pain. As we already know, side effects can occur if you exceed the recommended dose. It is better to take one tablet and you will not have side effects. If you are very nervous about side effects you can even start with half of a pill (it can be broken in half easily with a kitchen knife). You can also ask your doctor any specific questions you might have, either when filling out the assessment the first time or through their email.
Overall BlueChew Review
It’s very hard to find a safe generic viagra erectile dysfunction medication that is legit and does the job. Ask any man and they’ll tell you the same. For me, though, BlueChew gets the thumbs up in this review.
Each patient is reviewed by a licensed physician or medical professional. The BlueChew-affiliated physicians and nurses make sure your medical questions are answered in a timely manner and, if possible, find a prescription treatment that works for your needs.
This is the future healthcare. Made for you.
BlueChew is for individual males over the age of 18 in the United States who want increased confidence in bed.
BlueChew can be used for a few different situations:
- To treat physical erectile dysfunction caused by imbalance of nitric oxide in the penis (brought on by age and low testosterone)
- Treating performance anxiety and mental ED caused by nervousness or stress
- Recreational use for harder erections. Pornstars, for example, take tadalafil BlueChew to stay 100% hard during long shoots
Quality patient care and prescription treatments do not have to be inconvenient or expensive.
BlueChew is a service that makes getting the treatment you need possible from the comfort of your home (or bed :)) at affordable prices.
No in-person doctor visit. No waiting for appointments. No more awkwardness.
Tadalafil remains in the body longer, as long as 36 hours in most cases, and thus has a longer window of opportunity.
Sildenafil and Vardenafil, however, have a short four- to six-hour active time frame.
For men that want to be able to have intercourse at any time, Tadalafil might be the better choice. Tadalafil can also be taken daily.
Sildenafil is prescribed for use as needed. This might be a better choice for individuals who are looking to plan a special occasion.
They have many options available for customers starting at $20/ Month for 6 chewable tablets of Sildenafil or 4 chewable tablets of Tadalafil or Vardenafil.
The next option is $30/Month for 10 tablets of Sildenafil or 7 tablets of Tadalafil, or $35 for 8 Vardenafil.
The most popular option is $50-$65/Month for 17 tablets of Sildenafil, 14 tablets of Tadalafil, or 15 tablets of Vardenafil .
The Pro+ plan is $90-$120/Month for 34 tablets of Sildenafil, 28 tablets of Tadalafil or 30 tablets of Vardenafil.
Please note that these are monthly subscriptions – however you can change your plan or cancel at any time.
Yes. Please go to the My Account page and click the PUT ON HOLD button. This will deactivate your account and you will not be charged anything going forward, but we will always be here to answer your questions.
There are NO contracts, NO hidden fees, and NO gimmicks.